Oaktree Group B.V.
established at: Ronde Tocht 1 1507 CC Zaandam
is responsible for the processing of personal data as stated in this privacy statement.
+31 88 7 999 890
The Privacy Officer of the Oaktree Group can be reached via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data that we process
The Oaktree Group processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide this data to us yourself.
Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
- First and last name
- Address data
- telephone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Location information
- Information about your activities on our website
- Internet browser and device type
- Document number ID proof (when concluding new contracts)
- Bank account number
- Chamber of Commerce data
- Traffic data, CDR (Caller Data Records) Traffic data says something about the communication, such as the sender and destination number that has been called, the date, time and duration of the call, and the costs that are charged for this.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
The Oaktree Group processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- To deliver / deliver goods and services to you
- Handling your payment
- Transferring telephone numbers by using COIN. (COIN is a joint venture of providers of electronic communication services and networks in the Netherlands.)
- Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure
- To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to be able to perform our services
- Inform you about changes to our services and products
- The Oaktree Group also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data that we need for our tax return.
Automated decision making
The Oaktree Group does not make decisions on the basis of automated processing about matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions that are made by computer programs or systems, without any human being (such as an employee of The Oaktree Group) being involved.
How long we keep personal data
The Oaktree Group does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data are collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
- Personnel details, up to 5 years after leaving employment.
- Company-related data (incl. Contacts), up to 7 years after the service has been terminated.
- Data (including e-mail addresses) provided for marketing purposes, unlimited to the moment of deregistration.
Sharing of personal data with third parties
The Oaktree Group does not sell your information to third parties and will only provide it if this is necessary for the implementation of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. We enter into a processing agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. The Oaktree Group remains responsible for these processes.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
The Oaktree Group only uses technical and functional cookies. And analytical cookies that do not infringe on your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and, for example, remember your preferred settings. We can also use this to optimize our website. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information that was previously saved via the settings of your browser.
The Oaktree Group uses Google Analytics to analyze how users use the site. The information generated by cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) is transferred to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google uses this information to keep track of how you use the website, to prepare reports on website activity for website operators and to offer other services relating to website activity and internet use.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent for data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by the Oaktree Group and you have the right to data transferability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
You can send a request for access, correction, removal, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com.
After we have received your request, we will respond to your request as soon as possible but no later than within four (4) weeks. We may then ask you for a copy of your proof of identity to ensure that the request was made by you.
How we protect personal data
The Oaktree Group takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. You can think of the application of SSL connections, VPN tunnels, VM solutions, etc. In addition, the Oaktree Group has a policy that is in line with ISO27001: 2013. If you feel that your data is not properly protected or there are indications of abuse, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Downloading our whitepapers
By downloading a free whitepaper from our industry pages, you agree to the following terms:
- We add you to our newsletter database. You will receive our latest news no more than once a month. You can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time.
- Our sales team may contact you to ask if we can do something for your organization.
Apply at the Oaktree Group
When you respond to our vacancies you do not want your data to be used for processes that you do not know or that they will end up on the street.
The Oaktree Group stores your personal data in a secure environment. We do not pass your information on to third parties for commercial purposes. Only third parties who help us find new colleagues sometimes need access to (parts of) your data, such as recruiters or employment agencies. We ensure that these third parties handle your information with care and abide by all rules.
What do we want to know about you?
To make your application run as smoothly as possible, we need the following information from you:
- Contact details (name, address, date of birth, telephone number, e-mail address etc.) So that we can quickly contact you personally about your application.
- Education and work experience
This is on your resume.
We also use your data for the following:
- Finding new colleagues
You can respond directly to our vacancies via e-mail or telephone. If you do not become our new colleague, we will gladly store your data, because we may be looking for you in the future. We save your personal data for a maximum of 1 year after the application process has ended.
- Job application
We receive your personal information through your application. Name, address, date of birth and telephone number. Furthermore, by submitting your application, you give us permission to conduct an online screening as part of the application procedure (including LinkedIn, etc.).
Do you have questions, comments or complaints about the protection of your personal data? Or do you wish to object to the use of your data by The Oaktree Group? Then you can send an email to email@example.com.
Last update of this privacy statement: 12-4-2019